« Congress Not in Session | Main | U.S. Cities Put on the Charm for Foreign Tourists »

January 13, 2008

FAQ; I am married to an undocumented alien, how can I apply for their citizenship?

Answer; the first step is to come in for an interview or we can do this by telephone or e-mail. I will do an example of this question over the next several weeks. Step by step I will describe the process of obtaining citizenship.

Posted by VisaLawyer at January 13, 2008 12:56 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)