« FAQ; can I apply for an H-1B visa? | Main | Immigration Hardliners Try to Unhinge America »

December 29, 2007

FAQ; I am a teacher how do I geand I get a visa?

FAQ: I don't know how to start applying US visa but I do really realize that I want to have any US visa entry type.

I'm a teacher with long experience in teaching in both languages English and Arabic. I have got diploma certificate as vocational education teacher.

If the above information is useful to my visa case please tell me what to do, I mean what is the good first step to us?

Answer; you need an immigration interview to discuss how you may apply for at visa. You need a strategy to help ensure that your application will be successful.

Posted by VisaLawyer at December 29, 2007 07:20 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)