« McCain's rebound and immigration | Main | FAQ; I am a teacher how do I geand I get a visa? »

December 27, 2007

FAQ; can I apply for an H-1B visa?

FAQ: Can you help me to obtain H-1B or EB-2 visa? i have a 4 years degree. my husband and i got married in 2003, he file for me but i was denied and i was unable to renew my work authorization card. we even appeal but we still haven't hear anything. if you thing I'm qualify because of my educational background please contact me.

Answer; it depends on obtaining more information; this is a good example of the danger of giving a fast response. This person really needs an interview with an immigration lawyer to obtain a qualified response.

Posted by VisaLawyer at December 27, 2007 07:05 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)