« Getting an immigration bond in Nashville TN | Main | Americanism is a matter of the mind and hear »

September 09, 2007

How do you get an immigration bond placed?

Once an immigration bond has been set by ICE you can pay for it by either going to a CIS office and paying the bond amount or by contact an immigration bondsman. In Nashville Jose Castro is an immigration bondsman at 615-578-4036. ICE offices in Tennessee cannot receive an immigration bond.

Posted by VisaLawyer at September 9, 2007 10:52 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)