« You Tube; immigration video | Main | From Newcomers to Americans: An Integration Policy for a Nation of Immigrants »

April 17, 2007

FAQ: How can I apply for an H-1B visa this year?

Answer; unless you are a master graduate of a U.S. university there are no more H-1B visas available at this time. There are H-1B1 visas for persons from Chile or Singapore. The E-3 is available for persons from Australia. Go to www.sacvisa.com to learn more.

Posted by VisaLawyer at April 17, 2007 11:13 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)