« Lobby Day Priority Issues | Main | FAQ How soon can I enter the US with an H-1B1? »

March 02, 2007

FAQ do I need a job offer to receive an H-1B1 visa?

Answer; Yes To qualify you need (1) Letter from U.S. employer stating activity to be engaged in, anticipated length of stay and arrangements for remuneration & Labor attestation.

Posted by VisaLawyer at March 2, 2007 02:12 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)