« FAQ How soon may I apply for a H-1B1 visa? | Main | Navigating immigration passage; U.S. legislators discuss what a successful immigration bill needs »

February 22, 2007

FAQ H-1B1 Porting

If you have an H-1B1 visa before you begin to work for another employer you must apply to change your H-1B visa to the new employer. When your porting application is received by immigration you may begin to work.

Posted by VisaLawyer at February 22, 2007 02:06 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)