« A Change of Heart on Guest Workers | Main | The Bad Man of Nolensville Road »

February 17, 2007

FAQ: H-1B1 visa for Chile and Singapore; questions 13, 14, 15

Here are the last three of the FAQs;

13. Can you have dual intent? No, you cannot apply for change to permanent residency while holding the H-1B1.
14. Can s13, 14, 15 pouses and children work under the principal’s H-1B1? No, they need their own H-1b1 visa to work.
15. Can spouses and children study in the U.S.? Yes.

Posted by VisaLawyer at February 17, 2007 05:53 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)