« Nashville, Tennessee approves divise English first law | Main | Tancredo quits immigration panel »

February 08, 2007

FAQ H-1B1 visa for Chile and Singapore; questions 4, 5, 6

Here are next three of the FAQs;

4. Do you need proof of labor attestation (certified ETA 9035 or 9035E? Yes, the forms are approved by the U.S. Department of Labor.
5. Can you apply for an H-1B1 inside of the U.S.? Yes, non-immigrants may apply to DHS for a change of non-immigrant status to H-1B1.
6. Do you need an H-1B1 visa if you depart the U.S.? Yes, an alien who departs the United States will need an H-1B1 visa to seek readmission.

Posted by VisaLawyer at February 8, 2007 05:49 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)