« AgJOBS Reintroduced in Congress | Main | FAQ: H-1B workers this year »

January 23, 2007

Employers can located H-1B1 and E-3 employees

Using the www.sacvisa.com website employers can located persons on Chile , Singapore or Australia to work in the U.S. Why wait to fill your job needs with the traditional H-1B visa. The H-1B1 visa are available now; contact Jim Tully to locate your employee; jim@sacvisa.com

Posted by VisaLawyer at January 23, 2007 09:12 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)