« H-1B Cap: Do the Math | Main | Letter from US Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist »

May 31, 2006

FAQ; May an applicant for an E-3 visa use premium processing inside the U.S.?

Thank you for your assistance, please feel free to post this information on the blog. I appreciate your help Mario; it has been somewhat tricky to find this information for such a new visa, some others may be able to benefit.

Best wishes,

Yes, as per the premium processing unit you may use premium processing with an E-3 visa. May I post your question to my blog?

Can you advise as to whether this has been put in place yet (I haven't been able to find this in the Fed Reg), and if an Australian citizen working in the US in E-3 status (who wants to change employer) with a new LCA from a different company could apply for Premium Processing today?

Yes. All I-129 forms can use I-907 to process it as premium; Premium Processing Unit.

Posted by VisaLawyer at May 31, 2006 08:51 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)