« Worldwide Business Visa Center Now Online | Main | FAQ; como podria conseguir una visa de trabajo »

October 06, 2005

FAQ: job in California

Free Question: I have a degree in commercial engineering (Business & administration). I have a american friend that has owns a bar. I want to go to california an work for him and may be work in a ski center.

Free Answer: To seek employment in the U.S the work should be related to your experience or degree. I need to know more information to advise you correctly.

Posted by VisaLawyer at October 6, 2005 02:39 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)