« FAQ; que seria mejor? casarnos en el salvador ..o aplicar a la fiance visa? | Main | FAQ; Is H-1B and H1 the same? »

September 10, 2005

FAQ: working in Sinapore can I apply for an H-1B1

Free Question: I am working here at Singapore on an employment pass and I am not a Singapore Citizen. I do not hold a PR of Singapore either. My husband is here on a dependent pass. He is an AutoCAD draftsman with 2.5 years of experience. We have seen in many job sites thatUS has lot of requirement for GIS Analysts which my husband can do. Kindly guide and let me know where and how I can get in touch with your team. Please let me know if I need to acquire a job in the US before my H1 processing starts and

Posted by VisaLawyer at September 10, 2005 06:57 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)