« Broad Statewide Community Coalition Announces Support for Comprehensive Immigration Reform | Main | FAQ: K-1 denial and 212 wavier »

September 16, 2005

FAQ: Chile H-1B1

Free Question: Dear Mario: I am an industrial engineer and also have an MBA degree. I'd like to take advantage of th H-1B1 visa program for Chilean citizens. Can you help me? I do not have a job offer in the US

Free Answer; You are correct that you need a job offer to apply for an H-1B1 visa. You qualify for the H-1B1 because you are from Chile. The H-1B1 visa allows one year of work in the U.S. and may be extended. To qualify you need (1) Letter from U.S. employer stating activity to be engaged in, anticipated length of stay and arrangements for remuneration; (2) Evidence that education requirements are met; and (3) Labor attestation. My office can process your H-1B1 visa application within 72 hours of receipt of all information. Look for a job related to your degree or area of work. Here are various U.S. job websites; http://www.webjobsusa.com/ http://www.job-hunt.org; http://www.monster.com; http:/www.dice.com; http://whohasjobs.com; http://www.latpro.com; http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/; http://www.nashvillechamber.com/

Posted by VisaLawyer at September 16, 2005 07:56 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)