« FAQ; H-4 employment authorization document? | Main | FAQ; titulo profesional »

August 05, 2005


Free Question: i have completed Bachelor of Computer application in 2003 and MBA in 2005. am i elligible for PERM workpermit please send me information.

Free Answer: You qualify for PERM classification under EB-2 advanced degree or EB-3 professional. You may seek EB-2 & EB-3 with a job offer from a U.S. employer. Or you may seek EB-2 without PERM or a job offer if you can obtain a national interest waiver.

Posted by VisaLawyer at August 5, 2005 08:39 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)