« Congressional Research Service Finds Immigration Law Extremely Complex | Main | FAQ; PERM and MBA »

August 04, 2005

FAQ; H-4 employment authorization document?

Free Question: can an individual on an H4 visa be able to get an employment authorization document so he can work?

Free Answer: An H-4 cannot obtain an employment document. Only if the H-1B obtains labor certification can the H-4 work as part of a joint application to adjust status to permanent residency.<

Posted by VisaLawyer at August 4, 2005 08:16 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)