« H-1B filing fees, premium processing and I-129 filing fee | Main | FY 2006 master's H-1B; 10,000 left »

August 14, 2005

H-1B documentation from employer

The employer sponsoring an H-1B employee needs to provide documentation such as their annual report, copy of Web page, proof of ability to pay the wage, etc . Normally a good web site will have most of the required information.

Posted by VisaLawyer at August 14, 2005 04:36 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)