« FY 2006 master's H-1B; 10,000 left | Main | H-1B Cap »

August 16, 2005

FAQ; EB-3 in Mechanical Engineering

Free Question: I have a Degree in europe in Mechanical Engineering, six year experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration field. I have a sponsor in USA (N.J), I would like to know if you can help me in the process Green card EB3. I would like to know time and cost of all process. I all ready have the documents from the employer.

Free Answer: To apply under EB-3 the job has to be certified by the Department of Labor using the PERM process. Then an application is made for lawful permanent residency using consular processing in your home country. I have obtained PERM certification from the Department of Labor. My office has assisted persons like you to receive a green card in the EB-3 visa.

Posted by VisaLawyer at August 16, 2005 12:26 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)