« FAQ; Is everybody able to get the PERM?? | Main | FAQ; Green card holder out of USA last 3 countinus years »

July 10, 2005

FAQ; work permit

Free Question: I would like to know how i get a work permit. I already worked in USA, in WDW in Orlando as a cultural representativ of a European Country. I have a social security number and also a bank account in suntrust but I dont' have the work permit, how can i get it? I am looking to work in tourism as a rental sales agent.

Free Answer: To obtain a work permit from an employer in the U.S. first you need an offer of employment. If you have a four year university degree or similar work experience you may qualify for an H-1B visa which become available on October 1, 2005. You need to apply as soon as possible to reserve your visa.

Posted by VisaLawyer at July 10, 2005 08:39 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)