« FAQ; H-1B extension of stay | Main | Immigrants are not a drain on America's healthcare system »

July 27, 2005

FAQ; H-4 and work permit

Free Question: can an individual on an H4 visa be able to get an employment authorization document so he can work?

Free Answer: An H-4 cannot work unless they apply for their own H-1B or the H-1B applys to adjust status for the H-1 & the H-4; then both would receive a work permit by virtue of the adjustmnent application.

Posted by VisaLawyer at July 27, 2005 12:22 PM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)