« Update on immigration reform | Main | FAQ; H-4 and work permit »

July 26, 2005

FAQ; H-1B extension of stay

Free Question: My H1 -B visa is expiring in 2006. I want to renew my H1 - B.I want to know about h1-b renewal process.

Free Answer; an H-1B alien; specialty occupation or fashion modeling may be authorized for an extension for a period of up to three years for a total of six years. To be approved beyond six years an application must be made for one year extensions because of a pending application for over 365 days with the Department of Labor or Customs and Immigration Services.

Posted by VisaLawyer at July 26, 2005 08:30 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)