« FAQ; 221g interview will delay H-1B, H-4 issuances & L visa | Main | Recordando a Greg Rodríguez, Maury González / Editor, Paisano News--Tennessee »

June 25, 2005

FAQ; H-1B & EB-3 or EB-2

Free Question: I am from México I am working under a TN Visa as a Dentist. My Wife and three children are dependents to my TN Visa. My employer is interested to extend me another job contract. I am looking forward by an H-1B Visa or an EB-3 Visa. What do you suggest it is best? We are looking forward for to the permanent residency.

Free Answer: The EB-3 visa (undergraduate degree) is currently unavailable for all countries as per the Visa Bulletin of July, 2005. You should apply for an H-1B visa which may be issued for 3 years and renewed. Then you can apply for the EB-2 (advanced degree or undergraduate plus 5 years experience) visa which is currently available for all countries. This will allow you continue to work in the U.S. allow sufficient time for application and approval of permanent residency for you and your family.

Posted by VisaLawyer at June 25, 2005 07:51 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)