« H-1B allowed to be filed 6 months prior to October 1, 2005 deadline | Main | Locating job offer for an H-1B visa »

May 26, 2005

H-1B you need a job sponsor

You may apply with a job offer from a private employer, university/school, non-profit or doing research. The H-1B visa allows three years of work in the U.S. and may be extended. To qualify you need either a four year university degree or equivalent work experience. Our office will work with you and your employer inside or outside the U.S. After receiving your H-1B my immigration team will help with your lawful permanent residency/green card. Look for a job related to your degree or area of work. Once you have located a job offer contact my office. Here are various U.S. job websites; http://www.job-hunt.org; http://www.monster.com; http:/www.dice.com; http://whohasjobs.com; http://www.latpro.com; http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/; http://www.ajb.dni.us/>
The local newspaper is located at; http://www.Tennessean.com/
The Nashville Chamber of Commerce; http://www.nashvillechamber.com/

Posted by VisaLawyer at May 26, 2005 09:02 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)