« H-1B Talking Points from the American Immigration Lawyers Association | Main | H-1B allowed to be filed 6 months prior to October 1, 2005 deadline »

May 26, 2005

Free queston and response engineering company about H-1B visa

Can my engineering company use the H-1B visa to bring engineers to work in the U.S.?

Thanks for your e-mail regarding H-1B visas which allows your company to bring engineers to work in the U.S. H-1B visas will become available on October 1, 2005. You may apply for these visas after April 1, 2005. As the employer you have to apply for the H-1B visa for each engineer. My firm will assist you in preparing the H-1Bs. By using the method of H-1B premium processing you will have a response within 15 calendar days. The engineer must be a university graduate or have experience which qualifies for a university degree to apply for an H-1B visa. Upon approval of the H-1B the consulate schedules an appointment to pick up the H-1B approval. Their dependents receive a visa is known as an H-4 which does not allow employment authorization. H-1B visas are issued initially for a three year period and can be extended for an additional three years by re-applying. Your company may also apply for PERM/labor certification/green card for any of the engineers. My web based system is designed to handle this type of case with maximum efficiency for you and your employees.

This question came to me from;


If you have a question please ask me and I will respond.

Posted by VisaLawyer at May 26, 2005 08:31 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)