« Marriage visa question | Main | H-2B work visa question »

February 14, 2005

Valentine Day Advice

To bring your love ones to the U.S. or to get them a visa within the U.S. you need to file for them. Before you file make sure that they are able to receive a visa. Do they have any prior arrests, orders of deportation? There are ways to obtain visas even if they have these obstacles. Make a decision but make it a good one.
Happy Valetine Day!

Posted by VisaLawyer at February 14, 2005 12:00 AM


Post a comment

Remember Me?

(you may use HTML tags for style)